The Education Committee is comprised of members who collaborate with staff to provide input and recommendations in the creation, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation of OAO continuing education initiatives.
· Research, recommend and schedule education offerings for regional seminars.
· Ensure all education is either ABO-NCLE approved or submitted to the OODB for approval.
· Offer input on venues for education program.
· Solicit new courses/instructors from industry for on-site and on-line programming.
· Research and recommend new formats for delivery, including panel discussions, hands-on workshops, plant tours, etc.
· Monitor and evaluate courses/instructors.
· Write articles/columns for the quarterly OAO e-newsletter.
· Serve as resource for staff to implement education programming.
· Prepare and submit committee report for each OAO Board meeting.
Mark Glasper (ex officio)