Marketing Communications Committee
The Marketing Communications Committee is comprised of members who provide input and direction to OAO marketing and communications projects and programs. Committee members will work with staff and in tandem with other OAO committees to create seamless marketing communications efforts.
· Create greater awareness through branding program.
· Develop and implement annual member survey with input from Membership Committee and benchmark results with previous surveys.
· Develop and implement annual member survey.
· Research and recommend product/service pricing.
· Solicit and/or write articles/columns for the quarterly OAO e-newsletter.
· Evaluate and recommend direction for the OAO website and social media platforms.
· Strengthen and promote OAO advocacy activities.
· Prepare and submit committee report for each OAO Board meeting.
Mark Glasper (ex officio)